Scraps of Darkness is looking for talented artists to design with our mixed media scrapbook kits. We are currently seeking designers for guest spots on our team!
Do you enjoy working with the latest CHA releases, top of the line scrapbook and mixed media products, and unique treasures? If so, then this call is for you!
As a Guest Designer for Scraps of Darkness you will be working with our monthly kit(s) and providing inspiration for our club members and potential club members.
- 3 projects completed with our kit during the month(s) you are Guest Designing.
- Join our Facebook Group and post your projects there, and answer any questions our Group Members may have for you.
- Check in regularly with our design team forum (on Facebook) during your Guest Design term.
- You must maintain an active blog and post your projects there on time, in addition to Facebook posts.
What you will receive in return for your commitment
- You will receive the entire main kit along with one of our kit add ons, free and shipped at no charge to you.
- Your bio, headshot, and a link to your blog on our website and blog, and you will be included in any Scraps of Darkness design team related promotions that occur during your Guest Term.
This call is open to US and International Applicants
How to apply
- Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your full name, address, email, phone number
- Include links to your blog, online galleries, and resume, if you have one (resume is not required, but doesn’t hurt!)
- Submit 3 recent and/or new projects that demonstrate your style and technique
- Sign up on our Facebook Group and start chatting! This is an important part of being on our team, and we want to get to know you better!
- Please list all current design team commitments that you have.
Note: Scraps of Darkness designers are exclusive to us. You may design for manufacturers, local stores, challenge sites, but no other kit clubs or sites that sell their own kits are to be promoted or advertised while you are guest designing for us, please.
Applications must be received by May 12, 2014
You will be contacted via email if you are selected.