I did another layout for the color challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang.
Some of the rules:
- Help us spread the word! Share our color challenge graphic in your blog post and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog, where the challenge can be found.
- Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, Starbursts, Flat Fabios, Moon Shadows, Glitz Spritz, Magicals, Embossing Powders, Mica Powders… any of our stamps, laser cut-outs, or brass charms.
- Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown. But please stick to the colors in the graphic.
- Link the Lindy products you used to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
- For every 50 entries we will giveaway a $50.00 gift certificate for Lindy’s Stamp Gang products!
Here is our challenge for February! This challenge is valid on blog posts dated February 1st, 2014- February 28th, 2014
I also used Poinsettia Red Gold shot with a water brush